Five (5) lane thrill ride! Stands on a 45-foot high tower that’s higher than the tree tops!
*Must be over 42″ tall to ride the Mat Racer Slides*
1. Maximum operational load: 1 person each lane, 300lbs.
2. Children under 42 inches tall are not permitted on this ride.
3. A proper riding mat is required to ride this ride.
4. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
5. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
6. Only one rider to enter each lane of the flume at a time. Single riders only!
7. Never form chains.
8. Slide must be ridden with a proper mat, head first with a firm grip on both mat handles at all times.
9. Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride.
10. Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times.
11. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
12. At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by shutdown lane and exit quickly by walking to the end of your lane. Do not cross lanes on exiting. Be cautious as surface is very slippery.
1. Do not block the end of the slide.
2. Leave the shutdown lane quickly and orderly.
3. No swimming or flotation devices allowed in the shutdown lane.